"I Went The Distance!" - Annual Bike/Hike Event
Participants from all over Wisconsin and Nicaragua join in this month long event and strive to collectively complete a total of 2,350 miles, the distance between Wisconsin and Nicaragua. This biker, walker, runner, activity spans the month of October. Participants register to receive an event T-shirt and a chance to win a bicycle. Each participant keeps track of miles walked or biked throughout October that are added to a final grand total. It is a great way to keep fit while raising awareness about the wonderful partnership Wisconsin has had with Nicaragua for nearly 50 years!
Enter for a change to win a free bike
The participant who raises the most money from pledges will win a new bike from Campus Cycle and Sport Shop. Photo of the bike soon!
How to Join
If you would like to register online, here's how:
- Navigate to our donation site, GiveDirect. Click here to go to GiveDirect's secure online donation form.
- Donate $10.00 per person registering
- In the comments section, please indicate that this donation is to register for the Bike/Hike event and give us your t-shirt size (small, medium, large, or extra-large).
- If you are registering for many people, please indicate how many of each size is needed.
- Download and complete the registration form. Click here to download (.pdf)
- Enclose $10 to:
W/NP Office, Room 129
Nelson Hall, UWSP
Stevens Point, WI 54481
Click here to view the t-shirt!
Here's a special thanks to our sponsors!